Your Guide to Trick-Or-Treating in Northern Colorado
It’s the sweetest, spookiest time of the year! If you’re in the Northern Colorado area, we’ve put together a list of family-friendly trick-or-treat locations that are sure to hit the spot!
1. Anderson Farms is opening its doors for all the “Little Ghouls” out there. This daytime trick-or-treat event will be hosted on both Saturday and Sunday from 11a to 2p, giving the kiddos the perfect chance to show off their costumes, collect candy and explore the farm’s “Fall Festival”. Tickets are $5 per participant and registration includes a trick-or-treating sack!
2. Trick or Treat Street 2021 is back and better than ever! Enjoy this completely outdoor trick-or-treat event taking place on Friday October 29th from 4p-6p in Downtown Greeley. Over 40 businesses will be in attendance and they’re bringing more than just candy… booths, prizes, treats, and trunk-or-treat cars are all a part of this short and sweet celebration!
3. Not quite ready to take on the crowds yet? We’ve got you! The Thompson School District is hosting its second annual “Drive-Thru Trick or Treat”. This socially distanced event gives the kiddos a chance to dress up and collect candy from the comfort of the car, all while checking out Halloween scenes decorated by local businesses, schools and nonprofits. The best part? This event is doubles as a fundraiser for the Thompson Education Foundation! Get into the spirit of Halloween while supporting a great organization! Tickets are $5 per vehicle and the event will take place on Saturday, October 30th from 10a-2:30p.
4. Head to Downtown Fort Collins the kick off your Halloween weekend! Nearly 70 businesses in the downtown area will be participating in this trick-or-treat event. Join in the fun on Friday October 29th from 10a-1p! Not in the area? Downtown Windsor will also be hosting it’s annual Trick-or-Treat event on Saturday from 1p-4p. Stop by and say hi to the 20 participating businesses including our Windsor office located at 207 4th Street!
5. Stick with tradition and trick-or-treat in your neighborhood over the weekend. Wherever you choose to celebrate this year, we’re wishing you a Happy Halloween!
The post Your Guide to Trick-Or-Treating in Northern Colorado appeared first on Windermere Colorado REALTORS.